Re: [orca-list] Introducing my self and my first question

Hello,
Most of the speech dispatcher development has been done within this period by Braillcom developers. They have passed speech dispatcher development since that time and now speech dispatcher is a community project led by Luke Yelavich. Its latest version 0.8.3 has been released just a little while ago this year so It's still alive, being activelly maintained and included in all major distributions.

I think this is not worrying.

Greetings

Peter