Re: [orca-list] installing fedora

hi
Fedora is indeed independently managable. That is, from boot, you wait
until the login screen shows up, press alt+windows+s to turn on orca,
press either try fedora or install fedora, and you're off. Please note
that fedora 20 is now EOL, which means it's no longer supported. I'd
recommend getting fedora 22, which you can download at
http://www.getfedora.org. The only accessible image, for right now, is
the workstation image. None of the spins are accessible yet, nor is
server and cloud.
If you need any further help, please email me off list at
coffeekingms gmail com and I'll be glad to help you. I really like fedora
Thanks
Kendell clark