Re: [orca-list] installing fedora

Don Raikes <DON RAIKES ORACLE COM> wrote:
I am interested in experimenting with fedora 20 on a virtual machine.

Is it possible to install fedora without sighted assistance? If so what are the steps?

Some virtual machine management tools will perform a complete installation for
you in a totally automatic fashion, so you never interact with the installer
directly. I'm sure Fedora is one of the supported distributions for which this
can be done. In fact, there are cloud images that you can simply download and
run in a virtual machine without doing a traditional installation of the
system.