Re: [orca-list] GUI Redesign or clearup and modernization

Howdy,
This is very true. Also, would like to add that in most cases Orca is the best screen reader out there, and
all of those windows based readers could learn a thing or 3 from it. The few areas where Orca was severely
lacking, build in espeak support, and beeping progress bars, are being remedied at this very moment.
Thanks
Storm