Re: [orca-list] installing fedora

Unfortunately, vmware workstation does not install fedora automatically.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason White [mailto:jason jasonjgw net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:51 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] installing fedora

Don Raikes <DON RAIKES ORACLE COM> wrote:
I am interested in experimenting with fedora 20 on a virtual machine.

Is it possible to install fedora without sighted assistance? If so what are the steps?

Some virtual machine management tools will perform a complete installation for you in a totally automatic
fashion, so you never interact with the installer directly. I'm sure Fedora is one of the supported
distributions for which this can be done. In fact, there are cloud images that you can simply download and
run in a virtual machine without doing a traditional installation of the system.