[orca-list] Is Orca working on Dropbox installer

Hello all,

For some time, I had been using Dropbox on Ubuntu. However, from
certain moment to now, I haveen't been successful anymore. The
installer blocks without logical explanations or even a way to follow.
So I had given up Dropbox.

But, now, I had to use it again. So my question is: is this issue
solved? Will I be able to use Dropbox on Linux? If yes, what's the
version of Orca or the version or type of operational system I can do
it?

Regards,

--
Luciano de Souza