Re: [orca-list] starting orca in mate

Hi.
Well I've tried with screen too.
It just says screen in text mode, then it dissapears, and comes back again.
What could this be?
I try to get to a console but that doesn't help.
As soon as I begin typing in the console I get this screen thing, and
it jumps out of the console.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
Now I'm trying out vinux.
It seems that I need a screen to get this to work.
So I still need to install ubuntu anyway:(
/Kristoffer