Re: [orca-list] starting orca in mate

If you use the beta images for Vinux 5 then you can select your desktop and choose between Unity, Gnome and Mate.

On 08/19/2015 04:42 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
Hi.
I'll try it now.
The problem is that I don't want gnome-shell as desktop. I use it on
debian now, and I find it hard to use.
/Kristoffer

Hi Kristoffer,
have you considered trying Vinux?
It does some of the hard work for you and is a fantastic way to get
started on Linux.

Thanks
Rob

Kristoffer,