Re: [orca-list] starting orca in mate

Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg kristoffer gmail com> writes:

Hi.
I finally got information about mate desktop. That could be installed in debian.
I removed gnome Shell.
apt-get remove gnome-shell
and installed mate with apt-get install mate.

Maybe should you install by mate-desktop-environment-core.

That worked, but I can't start orca when starting the computer.
You mean in lightdm ? And after loginn ?

How do I do that? I tried the standard command I Always use.

I don't know how the installer does, but by hand you could try to put in
/etc/profile :
export GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge
--
Raphaël POITEVIN