Re: [orca-list] dropbox

Yes, and one called droppuburl that works for others that do not have their own extension, e.g. pcmanfm.
The problem I've had was just withinitial linking .
Thunar was not completely accessible last time I looked at it. Has it become more usable lately?

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Peter Vágner wrote:
Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 06:54:17AM +0200

   Hello,
   There are also extensions for other popular file managers like [1]Caja,
   [2]Nemo and [3]Thunar.

   Greetings

   Peter