Re: [orca-list] Java help needed

I use crashplan for both Windows and Linux, but remember crashplan does
not backup the operating system under windows, so you cannot restore
from bare metal, but I can use the crashplan app for windows to read the
linux crashplan in "headless" mode.

Tom Masterson <kd7cyu gmail com> wrote:

That would work for me. :)  However my wife just uses and knows
windows and she needs to be able to recover her own stuff.  Granted I
could use crashplan or something like it for her as she is sighted and
something else for my compters but I would prefer one solution for
all.

Tom