Re: [orca-list] Java help needed

I have tried, and I installed java atwrapper into its library, but no
joy and they were not much interested in fixing, maybe if enough people
would write them, they would do something.  The only way I could do
this, is use a Windows box and do the port forwarding they talk about in
their documentation.

Tom Masterson <kd7cyu gmail com> wrote:

I have an application (crashplan) that is using it's own installed
version of Oracle java 7 running on a Ubuntu 14.04 machine.  It uses a
java desktop app for doing it's work.  I find that for the most part
it is inaccessible but I doubt that any java bridge or etc was
installed.  Is there some way to check this and maybe make it more
acessible?  Has anyone tried to work with crashplan?

Tom