Re: [orca-list] A couple of small questiond and a huge thanks!

There is an ocr client called tesseract, that might do what you want; it
is not part of orca.  In Debian and derivatives, the package is called

tesseract-ocr

I use pidgin internet messenger to  handle all my chatting which
includes irc.

HTH,   Dave