Re: [orca-list] strange problem with changing the speechsynthesizer

Joanie,

works like a charm :). you fix the bugs fasten than we could found them.

cheers
chrys

Am 06.08.2015 um 16:00 schrieb Joanmarie Diggs:
Hi Chrys.

That sounds like something I fixed in June, both in master and the
gnome-3-16 branch. (Orca v3.16.3pre) Could you please test one of those
branches and see if you have the issue?

Thanks!
--joanie