Re: [orca-list] problems with teamspeak3

Hello,
Other issues I can see with gtk style applied are:
When checkboxes, treeviews and maybe other controls are in focus it is not possible to switch into flat review within popup and / or dialog windows i.e. the main application window is generally not affected. Dialog windows are usually created in an incorrect zorder or they are not focused as they appear.
And of course that thing with inability to bring up the menu bar.

Greetings

Peter