Re: [orca-list] problems with teamspeak3

Hello,
Just FYI I assume the following two QT issues may improve the situation with QT5 once addressed.

One of them where GTK theme is breaking accessibility support to large extend can be worked around by selecting fusion style instead of GTK style for QT5 applications. If you are sighted you may get different look and feel but if you are blind this will most likelly not make a visible difference except of improved accessibility to QT apps. Create an enviromment variable QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE e.g. by doing...
export QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE=fusion
somewhere in your /etc/profile.d/whatewerfile or any other file which is sourced on login. My favorite place with more QT configuration tips is at https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Qt#Configuration

Greetings

Peter