Re: [orca-list] Your thoughts on item position and count in menus?

On 04/17/2015 09:50 PM, B. Henry wrote:
The proposed change makes a lot of sense.

I don't follow. So far I've not proposed changing anything. I'm trying
to ascertain if the current behavior in which the menu items are treated
as a one big group is preferred or if dividing the menu items into
subgroups is. From all of the responses I've read thus far, people seem
to prefer the current behavior rather than a change.

So could you please clarify what your preference is? Thanks!
--joanie