Re: [orca-list] Your thoughts on item position and count in menus?

Make this a toggleable option then. I think NVDA does this, but do not remember how they name said option.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 07:17:08PM -0400

Hi Zahari.

Thanks for your reply! I hope you don't mind my passing it along to the
list so that we can get everyone's feedback in one place.

--joanie