Re: [orca-list] Your thoughts on item position and count in menus?

I originally leaned toward showing the itemss in the list of three and then the others as "one of one", i.e.
I was certainly in the minority.
After a bit more reflection I am  less inclined to want to change things as a default behavior, but although
I can't think of how to call an option to
change how such lists with separaters are read I do think having that option makes some sense.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Joanmarie Diggs wrote: