Re: [orca-list] my impressions about the Unity update and a question

Luke did the brain busting to get the dash to speak.
I think that hints thing is never goint to be usable for us, and if I remember correctly is not going to give
the kind of info a blind user will need
anyway, very basic stuff. Feel to correct me if my memory is failing on those last points.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  kk wrote:
Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 03:25:37AM +0530

Dear all,
I wonder who really did this (well I can look up the logs and find but just
being lazy ), but who ever has fixed the dash issue in Unity has certainly
done a great job.
Now I feel like I am in the good old days of Ubuntu 12.04 (well not too old
).
All is working so great, just that HUD  issue is still honting me and
wanting to be fixed.
I can't access the items after I press alt and type some thing.
I am sure some one must be after this issue also.
My question however is about another issue.
Is there a way to read the shortcut hints which come when we hold down the
super key?
It will be a great thing to have.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.