[orca-list] my impressions about the Unity update and a question

Dear all,
I wonder who really did this (well I can look up the logs and find but just being lazy ), but who ever has fixed the dash issue in Unity has certainly done a great job. Now I feel like I am in the good old days of Ubuntu 12.04 (well not too old ). All is working so great, just that HUD issue is still honting me and wanting to be fixed.
I can't access the items after I press alt and type some thing.
I am sure some one must be after this issue also.
My question however is about another issue.
Is there a way to read the shortcut hints which come when we hold down the super key?
It will be a great thing to have.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.