[orca-list] problems with some clickable elements in firefox

Hello.
I have a problem with clicking some webpage elements.
Specifically, there is a bank website, the one after I log in to my account.
I log in, then go to see a list of cards that I have, and select my visa card (that is a clickable element but no problems with it). Then, I want to change card limits, and the limits are hidden, I have to make them show by pressing another clickable element that is reported to be a link but pressing enter on it does not work. Clicking on it does. I see the limits themselves and want to modify them, under the the limits there is another element called modify. It is not marked clickable, but it actually can be clicked. Unfortunately, pressing numpad / on it, even though it works in all previous case, does not work here. Also, flat review sees everything I managed to click with the exception of the modify button and some limits, I believe this is related to each other, that if you don't see something in flat review you cannot click it.
Firefox version is 37.0, orca/gnome 3.16, system is archlinux.