Re: [orca-list] Unity vs mait, what to choose for daily use

Hi alex,
Just a few couple of quick comments.
Firstly, I know what archive you are refering to.
I just wished to know if there are some developments off late.
I know Unity will have the dash accessible in Vinux 5, my issue is if
same updates have been provided to Ubuntu 14.04 as well or not.
That's the only thing I wished to know.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.