Re: [orca-list] Unity vs mait, what to choose for daily use

hi there,at the moment i'm using ubuntu-mate, it is working well for me.
the Unity fix is in vinux 5.0 beta images.
if you do go with vinux 5.0, you will get a choise of mate, unity, or
gnome-shel it is up to you what you go with, I wish you the best in
picking!
happy searching,
Majid Hussain