Re: [orca-list] F123 available for download - easy switch to

It seems to me, that somethink related to start Xorg server is preventing us to get system to work.
It seems to me, that system hang on some Xserver initialisation routines.
Because I Am able to run Sonar based on Mate without issues, Ubuntu Mate beta works smoothly even with 512 MB of RAM. Sure, system wil not run so fast like a system with 8 GB of RAM, but it works.

Yes, newest Gnome with Ubuntu can hang during some complex memory operations, such as when Orca want to get some info from Gecko and while WEB page is being loaded, but if swap file is turned on, i can even work in live mode. Sure, i must be patient during system reboot, because soft kernel is flushing cache to swap file, but i am very patient.