Re: [orca-list] More caret nav fixes committed to master and the gnome-3-14 branch

Hey Javier.

This bug is now fixed. I am aware that there is a slight difference
between arrowing down and arrowing up (in terms of lines getting
combined as one). But the content is all there and you do not get stuck
any longer. The difference between up and down is on my to-do list still.

--joanie