Re: [orca-list] speakup on redhat.

No, not on rhel. Use Fedora. All you need is the kmod-staging rpm from
rpmfusion and a TTS for Speakup, such as Espeak.

We should shortly have espeakup rpms available by the newly revitalized
http://SpeakupModified.org.

Janina

derek riemer writes:
Hey guys,
I have a friend who was managing a server. I asked him if he uses speakup
when his ssh breaks, and he hadn't heard of it and sounded interested.
Anyone know if it is easy to install on redhat?

   Derek Riemer

Department of Computer science Undergrad, proud CILA member, music lover,
and much more.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed
until it is faced." - James Baldwin

email me at derek riemer colorado edu <mailto:derek riemer colorado edu>
Phone: (303) 906-2194