Re: [orca-list] GUI option for layout mode in master; request for break made

Hi,

Can I usefully test the master on Debian testing? Or is the stack out-to-date (at-spi, GTK or other packages), as they're based on gnome 3.12? Are they big background changes between 3.12 and 3.14 which require updating other parts of a11y stack?

Regards,