Re: [orca-list] Should foreground and background color presentation be enabled by default for Orca+F?

Hey all.

I think it should be enabled by default. If we don't want Orca to
speak it for a particular application, we always could disable it; or
simply skip it.. That's because when we ask Orca to speak font
information, all info would be useful.

That was just my opinion.

Hey Alex.

Understood. Keep in mind that this change would only be seen if you
press Orca+F to ask for the font/format info. So if you don't mind my
asking, how often do you press Orca + F in Firefox, Thunderbird, and
RhythmBox?

--joanie