Re: [orca-list] orca to read latex

Hi Paula,
I am Krishnakant from India.
I am already doing a few things to try with LaTeX.
I have created a few slides in LaTeX beamer and I was any ways about to publish my results tomorrow evening.
But now let me see how things work.
Basically LaTeX is not a software as you know, so I am going to convert things to PDF. Your real question as I can see is if the equations are spoken by Orca properly or not in a PDF from LaTex.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.