[orca-list] orca to read latex

Hello, I'm new to the list so I apologize if this topic has already
been discussed, in
that case point me to the right threads.

We're trying to assist our blind students in computer science and at
the moment the option chosen is orca but it gets difficult when they
have to read maths in latex, so the question is: is there any orca
module to specifically read latex (in a more natural way than
literally)? if not, do you think it would be too difficult or of any
interest to contribute to orca by developing such a module?

Thanks a lot for any information
Paula Estrella