Re: [orca-list] How to compile orca in ubuntu?

In arch the steps are basically the same but you need to install the dependencies manually using the pacman command.

The dependencies are:
gtk3 at-spi2-atk python-atspi python-dbus python-xdg speech-dispatcher liblouis brltty xorg-xmodmap hicolor-icon-theme gsettings-desktop-schemas.

Also you need install git, gnome-common and yelp-tools.

Since all packages are installed, you can use the same steps to clone, compile and install orca.

There is also a package in the uar repository called orca-git that can be used to generate a package so that you can install using the pacman, but I am not sure if the package is updated.

If the package is update the installation wil be much more easy.
Maybe someone in the list can share some light.