Re: [orca-list] Is Orca support plug-in architecture ?

I'm a bit confused.
What do you mean by portable plug-in? Portable from what to what?

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 07:55:43AM -0400, Dhairyashil Bhosale wrote:
   hi B.Henry,
   Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
                    In  recently some one post about
   portable orca like NVDA , so the discussion was about make plugin for
   portable orca, I was confuse in portable plugin and plugin architecture
   . so I am looking for , If we want to make some new feature we have to
   edit existing source code but if orca provides plugin architecture then
   we make new feature as in plugin form . so for that what changes can be
   done in orca to make orca support plugin architecture .
   Regards,
   Dhairyashil
   On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 7:27 AM, B. Henry <[1]burt1iband gmail com>