Re: [orca-list] Is Orca support plug-in architecture ?

I do not rememberwho posted about working on such a system for orca recently. There was some work done a
couple o three
years ago on a plug-in system, but they either lost interest, ran out of time or ideas, or???
Anyway, the person in question wanted to pick this up. Let's hope they do.