[orca-list] Is Orca support plug-in architecture ?

Hi all,

            Is orca support plug-in architecture ? Like in Gedit or any other application they support plugin architecture ,we can add new feature by creating plugin and we enable/disable plugin as per user requirement. so Is orca provides plugin architecture , so we can create new feature for Orca as plugin and it will make Orca lightweight and as per user's choice they will enable/disable those plugin. so , Is orca will support plugin Architecture to add new feature as plugin .sorry bad english.

regards,
Dhairyashil