Re: [orca-list] Part of the solution to the clickable spam

Thanks a lot/the obvious for sure was escaping me there...lol
The least we can do is try and pay a little attention to what does and does not work well while you do the
heavy lifting
on the coding side.
Regards/know you'll be glad to get this phase of development stabilized and get some serious rest