[orca-list] Part of the solution to the clickable spam

Hey all.

As part of the solution to the clickable spam, I have made the following
changes to Orca:

* Clickables are only announced at the verbose level of speech
  verbosity. This change has no impact on navigation or activation.
  Just on whether or not Orca says "clickable." This change has been
  committed to both master and the gnome-1-14 branch.

* There is now a command to toggle speech verbosity levels on the fly.
  The shortcut is Orca+V. This should solve a good portion of the
  annoyance. This change has only been committed to master so far
  because we are in string freeze. The only way I can commit it to
  the stable branch is if I get two approvals from the release team
  and two approvals from the localization team. I have just made the
  requests. And I am pretty sure my request will be granted.

I will still remove bogus clickables which should help further. No, this
is not done yet. But I'm pretty sure there are such things as bogus
clickables which Orca is failing to identify. The thing is.... The stuff
on the Voice of America site is not bogus. Those words are indeed
clickable. And when you click on them a thing that looks like a tooltip
pops up and gives you the definition. Orca's not presenting that
definition which is, of course, a problem and one I will look into. But
these things do not constitute bogus clickables; they are a feature of
the site.

The other issue at the moment is that on sites such as the Voice of
America learn English site, with verbosity level set to brief, there are
still pauses between each clickable word. This is because each clickable
word is a separate accessible as a result of being clickable. I still
need to give this some thought. On the one hand, on sites other than
Voice of America, this pause makes it possible to identify the presence
of clickables without having to hear the word "clickable." That,
arguably, is a feature; not a bug. On the Voice of America site,
however, it is wicked annoying. What I'm thinking I'll do is collapse
clickables. So if there's a line with five words in a row that is
clickable, group those five words together as a single utterance. That
would reduce the pauses significantly without completely eliminating
them. But I'm open to other ideas.

Take care.
--joanie