Re: [orca-list] Sonar does not like user name

I've never created a user on any system with a capital letter, as I do
recall reading somewhere many years ago as I was starting out using
Linux, that Unix usernames, including those in Linux, should always be
lowercase. Perhaps although this may not be entirely true these days,
the installer has such a requirement. My recommendation would be to use
all lowercase letters and then change it after the install is completed.
Meanwhile, the current Sonar installer will eventually be discontinued
in favor of the much more flexible Calamares installer, which is still
in early development. It is written in qt5 and is being written from the
ground up with accessibility in mind. Hopefully the new installer will
address many of the issues we're having with the current installer that
is included with Sonar, and hopefully we won't need to wait a long time
for its first stable release.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
~Kyle