Re: [orca-list] Sonar does not like user name

I've had this exact same problem on Ubuntu, which is why I always use lower case letters for the user ID's and hostnames. I also don't get too fancy with punctuation and pretty much just stick with dashes.

I couldn't find if lower case letters are even allowed in user ID's in Ubuntu, but the discussion at http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-480114.html seems to indicate that you're not going to get very far using upper case letters in your Ubuntu user ID's. I'm not sure if this is definitive or not though.