Re: [orca-list] sticking when navigating by arrows still rears its ugly head

Good deal.

On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 06:22:37PM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi B.H.

Thanks for the reports! I'm working on some related issues as we speak.
Hopefully I'll have them fixed soon.

--joanie

On 09/03/2014 05:57 PM, B. Henry wrote:
Update:
This behavior continues on other linked-in pages I tried, another example is the home and then edit
profile lines.
--
B.H.