[orca-list] problem with latest orca on banking site

Hi.  I am having a problem with Orca master on www.bbt.com.  You have to
log in to see the problem, but maybe I could save the page or give debug
output.  The problem occurs in the account history page.  There are two
clickable items, posted transactions and pending transactions, but in
orca, they are not clickable.  In my normal screen reader they say mouse
over and clickable.  Now I did try to use the actual mouse click on
them, but it did not work most of the time and once I clicked on pending
transactions, I could never click on posted transactions.  So what would
be the best way to send you the page, or is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici