[orca-list] Google Docs

I have only visited the Google docs web app, and or g-drive online a few times in the last two or three years
as I've
usually found enough accessability issues to make a useful experience beyond anything that a couple of bug
fixes would
make happen.
Today I dropped in and found most of the interface worked quite well with the orca 3.13.90.r.34...package I'd
installed
from master thismorning.
My question however is is there a way to read and or create/edit a doc in firefox? I got 00 feedback once I
opened a
document, existing or one I started fromthe create menu.
I realize this is probably a googleside issue, and I doubt this is anything that has just cropped up due to
any recent
changes, but
in case I'm not trying something that works, or has worked am writing here first.
Regards,
--
B.H.