From: Krishnakant Mane [mailto:krmane gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 9:04 AM
To: Alex Midence; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] donations

So where do we get the updated version?
or some thing like what's changed?
It will be necessary if the Orca documentation has to be a one stop solution for those who wish to contribute.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Tuesday 02 September 2014 07:11 PM, Alex Midence wrote:
I pulled it up in Windows where pdf viewing is currently superior.  Looks like it's from 2008 or something
like that.  It refers to Gnome 2.22 or better and Python 2.4 or better.  Orca is in Python 3 these days.
Joannie has also done some code refactoring so, there are probably significant changes to the code in the
last 6 years.