Re: [orca-list] Heads-up: I've branched for 3.14 and please test master

Works like a charm, thanks.
Great job.
On 09/02/2014 10:51 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey again José.

This bug should now be fixed in master. Please pull and test.

Thanks again!
--joanie

On 09/02/2014 06:06 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi Joanie and all.

I found a page with a strange behavior using orca from master.

To reproduce try the following:
1. Open
http://archive.oreilly.com/pub/post/gdgroovy_basic_swingbuilder.html.
2, Scroll in the text until you find the following text:
get started:

3. Press down arrow two times.
Observe that orca reads a bunch of text.
4. Press down arrow one time.
5. Press up arrow two times.
Observe that orca does not read the same text read in step 3.

Seems that orca is joining many lines in step 3.
Thanks.