[orca-list] Evince navigation

Gnome 3.14 just hit the Arch repos and I was hoping that a
longstanding issue I've been having with Evince would go away, but no
luck.

When I try navigating a document using the caret, I will hit stops
every few lines or so. That is, trying to arrow down will fail and
produce the 'end of document/line' click. Only arrowing right will
move me forward, and then I can arrow down again for a few more lines.
It's kind of annoying and makes reading PDFs very clunky.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a known workaround?