Re: [orca-list] Evince navigation

Hi Hussain.

Is this for all documents or only for some? I've seen Evince's
navigation fail here and there, but it's been the exception; not the
rule. If you're seeing the same thing (only happens in certain
documents) and those documents are sharable, filing a bug against Evince
with a sample document or two would be helpful.

Thanks!
--joanie