Re: [orca-list] RSS on an accessible app?

I was a big fan of google reader, and nothing in g+ is convenient like that, not that g-reader was great at
the end accessibility wise, but still was
quite usable, and with a much better orca like we have now probably would have been fine.
Anyway, you can also use thunderbird forrss, and it's not bad although I've gone back to firefox-live
bookmarks. If you have your downloads set to
always ask where to save them and make a few sub-folders you can be organized fairly quickly.
There are extensions for both firefox and thunderbird, but the ones I tried for t-bird were all either
already not supporting latest t-bird, or quickly
broke, or were not accessible enough to be worth my while.
As for firefox, it's been longer since I tried any of the news-reading extensions there. One that has been
reserected a time or two, is called sage, but
I do not know if it's working these days. There was another one that I liked but I do not remember the name
and this was back from firefox 3.0 or 3.5
days.
It'd be worth a look on the add-ons pages though.
--
B.H.