Re: [orca-list] Navigating Thunderbird with Orca

hi
I suspect numerous accessibility bugs in thunderbird itself, actually.
Typing in messages can be extremely slow, eventually grinding to a
hault, causing orca to no longer announce new characters, or be able
to navigate. If a debug log is needed I can provide one. The message
lag is well known and has already been filed with thunderbird
developers. I think they're working on a fix. i didn't know about the
alt 1 shortcut, I'll try that next time thunderbird decides not to
read with orca.
Thanks
Kendell clark