Re: [orca-list] braille does not work with "tty = 7" in settings.py in arch

On 27/11/14 15:45, chrys87 wrote:
Ahh thanks this is what i m looking for :).

is there a reason whty this is hardcoded? i think this can be a showstopper for less technican users.
anyway my problem is solved :) many thanks!
Under Arch Linux I can run the X server on tty1, and the braille works fine iwthout any changes.

It appears that under Arch Linux, the X server no longer runs as root.