Re: [orca-list] Using calendars

hi Shérab
Did you try the lightning extenstion for thunderbird? its accessible with a little tweaking of the views.

chrys

Am 27.11.2014 um 14:28 schrieb Shérab:
Dear all,

The organization for which I work uses Zimbra for handling e-mails and
calendars. For mails it's okay because there is an IMAP interface, but
for calendars I feel quite stuck. Indeed the only interface I know about
t the moment is the Web interface and I really don't find it convenient.
I am also able to interact somehow with the calendar through my iPhone,
but not for everything (sseing other's calendars, scheduling
appointments at times that suit all theparticipants...).

So my question is, does anybody know an accessible solution that would
let me browse calendars in an easier way?

Thanks a lot,
Shérab.